Are you looking for a meaningful way to express your love of fashion and art? Would you enjoy building a brand that engages with conscious consumers through your design? Raven + Lily is looking for a Graphic Designer with strong design skills to translate creative concepts into an inspiring brand experience.
About Raven + Lily
Raven + Lily is a socially conscious accessories brand offering handcrafted bags, jewelry and home goods. As a Certified B Corporation and member of the Fair Trade Federation, we are committed to responsible production. Named by Remake as one of 10 brands ‘leading the way’ with our sustainability efforts in the fashion industry, we have always advocated for a responsible approach to design and production. Our global network of over 500 skilled artisans uses regionally sourced, natural and sustainable materials to bring our designs to life.
We are an emerging brand with a small global team who has big ideas for improving how fashion accessories are produced and sold around the world. In this role, you will work alongside the leadership team to define and implement the overall brand guidelines to help tell our story cohesively across all channels.
- Design high-quality visual assets in a variety of formats to support brand and marketing communication across all channels (web, mobile, email, social; event; retail; OOH; print collateral) in order to support growth in both wholesale and ecommerce sales.
- Collaborate with our Creative Director for seasonal art direction and produce engaging designs that fit within our brand guidelines and inspire our audience.
- Partner with our Director of Merchandising and Partnerships to create robust and innovative proposal decks or lookbooks for new in-store brand clients that continue to represent our brand in elevated markets and drive new business with key wholesale accounts.
- Assist the Growth Marketing Manager in taking a campaign idea from concept through final execution across all channels.
- Update and upload images and videos on all digital marketing platforms such as Shopify and Instagram.
- Edit, re-size, and photoshop images for both product and lifestyle photos.
- Compose video clips, audio and graphic effects into compelling, dynamic and emotive stories that align with our brand.
- Manage the process to create email templates, send email campaigns, and update automated campaigns in Klaviyo.
- Partner with the Creative Director and Growth Marketing Manager in selecting and formatting images and video for social media and paid ads. Create and schedule IG posts, stories and reels.
- Establish creative standards, style guides, templates, signage indexes and additional instructional formats.
- Manage external vendors for print, photography, and retouching, among others.
- Create and develop graphics, posters, fixture toppers and other relevant in-store signage as needed for wholesale clients, events, and pop-ups.
- Report on KPI’s for effectiveness of brand building and customer engagement.
- Maintain an organized design space (tiff, jpg files, visual CAD’s etc.) so that information is readily accessible to teammates in appropriately organized Dropbox folders.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 4+ years relevant experience at a luxury brand, emerging consumer brand that has customer alignment or in an agency environment.
- On-brand design aesthetic. Portfolio shows a passion for design with refined typography skills, elegant design and branding sensibilities.
- Love for art, music and fashion and the ability to leverage a diverse breadth of relevant cultural references in translating our brand to consumers.
- Exceptional researching skills and ability to push boundaries with proposals.
- Strong responsive design perspective with a mobile first mentality.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ability to code HTML a plus.
- Highly collaborative and just as comfortable working with a team as solo.
- Super organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
- UI design experience a plus.
- Passionate about staying on top of marketing and design trends and the changing expectations of our target market.
If this sounds interesting to you, we'd love to hear from you. Send your resume, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.