BRAND MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Brand Manager, Raven + Lily
As Brand Manager, you will ideate, develop and execute creative content for the Raven + Lily website, social platforms and retail and wholesale locations. Reporting to the CEO/Founder, you will be responsible for telling our story in a meaningful and impactful way to raise brand awareness, improve customer engagement and increase sales. You will oversee all content created, scheduling, reporting, internal and external communications and general project management related to marketing campaigns and initiatives that drive customer engagement. You will need to create processes and guidelines from the ground up, from defining content calendars to developing internal and external relationships in order to achieve your goals.
- Define the overall brand guidelines - fonts, colors, feel, style - that targets the core customer and tells our story across web, social (primarily Instagram and Pinterest) and print.
- Define a tone of voice in line with the CEO/Founder’s vision and monitor quality of all brand copy created for consistency with this tone of voice to tell the story either visually, through blog content or otherwise.
- Develop and execute marketing campaign concepts that will be used across all mediums from print collateral, signage, OOH (outdoor media), windows, videos, emails and ravenandlily.com.
- Independent conception and coordination with PR firm and digital ad agency of all Raven + Lily campaigns including the graphics, editing and copy for promotions, events, lookbooks, newsletters and editorials for our web, social and direct channels.
- Update banners, graphics, content and product photos on Shopify to execute marketing campaigns and content initiatives.
- Plan, concept and execute elevated fashion and still-life photography and video content. Manage the process from concept ideation to post production- including working with photographers, directors, stylists and casting, pulling relevant image and video references, and providing clear post-production direction.
- Post assets and content on Instagram and Pinterest to engage with customers and drive traffic to our website.
- Assist in management of seasonal campaign assets across retail and wholesale channels for both print and digital.
- Create and implement our campaign calendar, liaising internally with team and externally with PR firm and digital ad agency to drive successful campaigns that impact sales.
- Oversee and implement design and content for print campaigns such as postcards, hang tags, mailers and other visual content for retail pop ups, seasonal window ideas and merchandising displays.
- Take on ad hoc projects from the CEO/Founder when necessary.
- Oversee intern(s) periodically to maximize your impact.
- Continuous observation and analysis of the most important benchmarks and online trends.
- Create a streamlined workflow process between our team and external firms.
- Define and manage all KPIs. Create weekly and monthly reports on all KPIs/progress.
The Ideal Candidate
- Creativity in developing concepts and implementing campaigns, working independently.
- Outstanding communication and project management skills.
- Eight to ten years of experience in print, e-commerce and digital design; content or campaign management; ideally within a fashion company.
- Passion for slow fashion, ethical business and an excellent sense for trends and styles.
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
- Ability to update banners, products and content in Shopify.
- Experience in leveraging Instagram to build a following and engage with customers.
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- Strong knowledge of fashion photography history and trends.
- Experience with video, fashion and still-life photography art direction.
- BFA / BA in Graphic Design, Photography, Fine Art or related field.
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing and socially impactful e-commerce company.
- An open culture where your ideas are valued.
- A modern and friendly work place and a respected member of a dynamic team.
- Regular training and further development opportunities.
- Excellent benefits and social events.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.