Roomy and versatile, this convertible bag is handmade and vegetable-tanned (i.e., chemical free) - it's as stylish as it is eco-friendly.
- Dimensions: 13"L x 3.5"W x 9.5"H
- Strap: 46" long; Strap Drop: 24"
- Color: Cognac (brown)
- Material: Vegetable-tanned leather
- Magnetic button closure; small inside pocket; two exterior pockets
- Converts from handbag to over-the-shoulder bag with removable strap
To preserve the beauty, color and texture of your product, please treat it with care. We recommend avoiding prolonged exposure to direct sunlight to preserve the color and to spot clean with water and a mild detergent. For additional protection, we recommend using Chamberlain's Leather Milk. Use a soft-bristled brush or cloth to wipe away dirt, then gently apply the Chamberlain's Leather Milk with a soft cloth and rub thoroughly and evenly onto leather surface before allowing to dry. Then allow the leather to dry naturally. A little goes a long way! Natural, unfinished, or lighter hued leathers can darken when conditioned so apply with care on these leathers.
100% veg-tanned, sustainable leather hand-cut by our partners in Ethiopia.