Quite possibly our best bag for work. The Large Day Crossbody was made to be worn four ways: as a cross body, over your shoulder, in the crux of your arm or as a handbag. Fits a laptop, notebook + everything else you need to tote around day-to-day. Handmade by artisan women in Ethiopia.
- Dimensions: 14.5"L x 3"W x 14.25"L and 37" strap
- Material: Vegetable-tanned leather
- Lined with hand-loomed Ethiopian cotton
- Zip closure on main compartment
- Exterior pocket with snap closure for secure but easy access to items
- Interior zip pocket and separate card holder
To preserve the beauty, color and texture of your product, please treat it with care. We recommend avoiding prolonged exposure to direct sunlight to preserve the color and to spot clean with water and a mild detergent. For additional protection, we recommend using Chamberlain's Leather Milk. Use a soft-bristled brush or cloth to wipe away dirt, then gently apply the Chamberlain's Leather Milk with a soft cloth and rub thoroughly and evenly onto leather surface before allowing to dry. Then allow the leather to dry naturally. A little goes a long way! Natural, unfinished, or lighter hued leathers can darken when conditioned so apply with care on these leathers.
100% veg-tanned, sustainable leather hand-cut by our partners in Ethiopia.