A slightly smaller version of everyone's favorite Addis Magazine Tote. Durably stitched, this tote was handwoven by artisan women in Ethiopia using organic cotton. Interior pocket keeps your smaller items accessible and organized through the day. Handmade by artisan women in Ethiopia.
- Color: Black and White
- Dimensions: 14.5"L x 14.5"H, 11.5" strap drop
- Material: Organic cotton + vegetable-tanned leather
- Exterior pocket with zip closure
- Interior zip pocket with separate card holder
- Lined with hand-loomed Ethiopian cotton
- Interior zip pocket + credit card holder
- Exterior pocket with zip closure for secure but easy access to personal items
To preserve the beauty, color and texture of your product, please treat it with care. We recommend avoiding prolonged exposure to direct sunlight to preserve the color and to spot clean with water and a mild detergent. For additional protection, we recommend using Chamberlain's Leather Milk. Use a soft-bristled brush or cloth to wipe away dirt, then gently apply the Chamberlain's Leather Milk with a soft cloth and rub thoroughly and evenly onto leather surface before allowing to dry. Then allow the leather to dry naturally. A little goes a long way! Natural, unfinished, or lighter hued leathers can darken when conditioned so apply with care on these leathers.
This tote was handcrafted using organic cotton and vegetable-tanned leather by women artisans in Ethiopia. Your purchase helps empower these women by providing them with a sustainable fair trade job.